Last week, I managed to fill in one really big gap in my modern boardgaming experience by playing Caylus for the first time. And in processing the images from that game, I found that the colors of the pieces were very hard to balance, where the pictures either looked too dim or they would become oversaturated when I brightened them up. So this prompted me to try some of the filters in my editing software to kind of sidestep this problem.
Therefore, here is my favorite of the images I worked on:
And just in case you’re interested, here is the “original” edited image and then a totally desaturated version that was another option I considered using:
And lastly, don’t forget that tomorrow is the deadline for my contest to win Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia or Nanuk! I’ll accept entries until midnight on March 7th (and maybe even a little later than that, since I doubt I’ll be making the choices at 12:01 or anything like that).